graduates and sponsor companies cite our talented students as a key factor
in the excellent quality of our Master's program. 50% of entering
EMIL-SCS participants already have MBA's and 65% are at the Director level or
higher within their organization. They represent a diversity of work experience,
industries, interests, talents, and cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
Fortune 500 companies such as General Motors, Intel, Baxter Healthcare, PaylessShoeSource,
UPS and Schneider Logistics have found that participating in EMIL-SCS allowed them
to tackle their most critical supply chain challenges while keeping key employees
on-the-job during the18-month program. Each year brings a new mix of sponsor
companies. This year's class includes participants from:
- Ace International Hardware Corporation
- BAX China
- BAX Global
- BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC
- Brush Wellman, Inc.
- Carolina Biological Supply Company
- Celerant Consulting
- Cooperativa Productores de Leche Dos Pinos R.L.
- Ferragamo USA Inc.
- Hapag-Lloyd Container Line
- ICG Commerce
- Intel Corporation
- International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- KN LeadLogistics (Kuehne + Nagel)
- Lowe's Companies
- Milliken & Company
- Motorola, Incorporated
- Pitney Bowes, Inc.
- Robina, Inc.
- Schneider National
- Seferssa S.A. de C.V.
- Sony Electronics Latin America
- Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
These EMIL-SCS participants have an average of 13 years of work experience and
come from a wide range of disciplines including Supply Chain Strategy, Operations,
Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Material Handling, Distribution, Manufacturing,
Procurement, IT and Project Management.